Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gray Sheep

It took me half the day to find sheep again. I got 5 wools, and I needed six and couldn't find another sheep for the longest time. But then I had one bed made, so at least I missed most of the nights.  Now that it's all days, I'm getting a lot more building done. And I found a gray sheep, so that's my new discovery for the day. I'm not sure what you do with gray wool though.  Also, I don't know what to do with eggs. You can't eat them or cook them. Maybe they are part of a future recipe.

One thing about missed nights is you don't get to kill spiders.  The spiders have the string that is needed to make bows and also for fishing poles.  Now that I have a pretty secure house finally, I may stay up the next night to slay some spiders.

I learned how to make glass from sand today. If you break it though, you lose it, so don't break it.

As far as weather goes, so far I've seen rain, snow and thunder storms.

Today I figured out how to build a roof starting with stairs on the top of my walls.  It's going to take practice but at least half the house is covered.

And I learned how to do screen captures so if I get readers they'll know what the heck I'm talking about.

Sheep give wool.

No comments:

Post a Comment